Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How to Unlock Computer if you Forgot WindowsPassword?


What should I do if I forgot my Windows login password? A few days ago, I have changed my
password and now I cannot remember it any more. I am the only user with the administrator
account. How could I log into my computer again? (I am on another computer now obviously).
Have you ever met with the similar trouble? It seems to be a universal phenomenon that users
forgot Windows password with different reasons. To resolve these problems, you can simply change or reset forgotten Windows password with a Windows password reset disk. A password reset disk is a flash drive configured with your current when you ever forget it. It acts as a key to unlock the account. But the problem is that we often forgot to create a password reset disk and cannot log on computer with any user account.


How to Start: Steps to Unlock Forgotten Windows
Password

The following is a guide on how to unlock computer with a USB flash drive(an writable CD/
DVD also available) when forgot Windows login password. It is very easy to use and just takes
less than 5 minutes.

Note: Things you need to prepare in advance:
A bootable USB flash drive
A good mood for password reset
A few minutes to wait for password recovery


Step 1: Download and install this Program any computer that can run as administrator.

Step 2: Start the application and insert the USB flash drive in computer and select your target
USB flash drive, and then click the Burn button to start burning.

Step 3: Click OK when burning process is completed, and take the USB flash drive out of
computer.

Step 4: Insert the burned USB flash drive to your locked computer and set the computer to boot
from USB .

Step 5: Select the specified Windows account you want to recover, and then click Reset button.

Step 6: Click Yes to continue, and click OK when password has been successfully reset.


Next time, if you lost Windows local password or administrator password, you can follow the steps above to reset Windows password. Of course, do not forget to create a password reset disk when you can log on computer again.




Thanks for coming by and taking your time to read this post :) I hope you have learnt something today and shared this. Now I'd love to hear from you. Got any views, thoughts and questions related to the post? I'm all ears here. Add your comment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment