In case of S40 it was impossible but is a trick with, which, you can minimize the java apps in Nokia S40 as well.There are the steps:
1. Download JAF on PC.
2. Connect your Phone with PC in PC-Suite Mode.
3. Open JAF and go to BB5 Tab.
4. Tick the following.
1. Read pp.
2. Normal Mode.
3. CRT 308(Already Ticked).
5. Now Click Service.
6. Save the *.pp file on Desktop.
7. Open the *.pp file in Notepad.
8. Nokia s40 v5&v6 search line 48 and if is 48 1 change to 48 2.
9. Save the *.pp
10. Open JAF> BB5 Tab.
11. Tick the following:
1. Upload pp
2. Normal Mode CRT-308 (Already Ticked)
12. Click on Service.
13. Select the *.pp File.
14. After it shows Done, Select Normal Mode from the Drop Down Menu.
15. Phone will Restart and show Test in RNDIS USB mode? Press NO. This pop up will be shown on every restart this is normal..
16. Now we have successfully disabled the Nokia Security wall.
Browse to Meta-Inf Folder and Open it.
1. Open the Manifest.MF file in Notepad.
2. At the end of the codes add this line Nokia-MIDlet-no-exit: true
3. Save the notepad file.
4. Click on Yes when WinRAR asks to Update the Archive. Done. when want to minimize, press red button, and when want to enter again in the app, go in folder where it is, and enter again in the app.
Thanks for coming by and taking your time to read this post :) I hope you have learnt something today and shared this. Now I'd love to hear from you. Got any views, thoughts and questions related to the post? I'm all ears here. Add your comment.