One of the the new features of Windows 8 is the added feature of downloading Windows Store application. Often you might encounter issues where the downloading it stuck half way or when you try to install or update the Windows 8 application, you will stuck somewhere in the middle and nothing really happens . For such cases we can try to clear the App store cache and try again . This work in most of the cases......
- Go to Windows Modern UI screen
- Type in "WSReset.exe" in the search bar
- Click on Run as administrator
- Windows Store will open and you’ll get a conformation message saying that: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.
- It will the take you back to Windows Store. Now try to install or update the apps or download fresh apps and see if it’s working like it should.
You like the Post? Then Please Share it...