No toolbars. No clicking next. Just pick your apps and click Get Installer.
How to Run -
1. Click all the apps you wantYou can learn more about a program by hovering over it.
2. Click Get Installer and run itNinite installs apps for you in the background. No clicking next. We say NO to toolbars or other junk.
3. Run it again laterYour installer will update apps to the latest versions. If something is up-to-date we'll skip it.
- start working as soon as you run it
- not bother you with any choices or options
- install apps in their default location
- say no to toolbars or extra junk
- install 64-bit apps on 64-bit machines
- install apps in your PC's language or one you choose
- do all its work in the background
- install the latest stable version of an app
- skip up-to-date apps
- skip any reboot requests from installers
- use your proxy settings from Internet Explorer
- download apps from each publisher's official site
- verify digital signatures or hashes before running anything
- work best if you turn off any web filters or firewalls
- save you a lot of time!
Get the Installer here
Do you need more automation?
Ninite Pro helps you manage apps on your whole network for just $20/month for 100 machines. It's licensed for business use, faster because of its download cache, works offline, can uninstall apps, has options to disable built-in updaters and desktop shortcuts … we could go on, but there's a whole page for that.
Ninite Updater is for home users who want to support Ninite. It watches your apps for updates automatically for $9.99/year.
Our website is free for home use because these products pay the bills. We just like saving you time.
Thanks for coming by and taking your time to read this post :) I hope you have learnt something today and shared this. Now I'd love to hear from you. Got any views, thoughts and questions related to the post? I'm all ears here. Add your comment.