Have you usedor and now you are Using Windows 8? if yes then very first thing you will miss in windows 8 is the Start button. for some good reason may be Decided to drop the idea of Start button in windows 8 like we had in earlier version. Many people kind of didn’t liked this change because they were addicted to the habbit of start button,
Meanwhile there was a Recent windows 8.1 and the Start button is back. this article is 8 users who have not upgraded or can’t upgrade and wish to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8. So I have Come up with interesting Solution which I wish to share with you all which will help you to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8., ie
Steps to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8
I will Show you two Easy methods to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8.
1.Have a Windows Start Menu Toolbar:
Yes , you can have or create a start Menu on the toolbar, and this can be done by following below mentioned easy steps.
- Firstly enable the Show hidden files option.
- Now Create a , Now Copy and paste all Files, Docs, Setups or Programs that you Use Daily and Wish to have it within seconds in this new Folder.
- Now a right click on the Task bar , Hover your mouse on Toolbar then select a new Toolbar from the Toolbar option.
And finally browse to the New Folder you Created and click select folder. With these above mentioned steps you will see a new start menu folder on the Right hand side of the task bar. this is not your start button like we had in windows 7 and xp but this is very close to it.
2. Get Back the Start button in Windows 8 Using Softwares.
You can also have few more softwares or options by which start button or start menu can be installed with more features to be enjoyed, and without any defects/problems that you can face after the installation.
1. Classic shell : This is an outstanding free software that you can have to add up a start menu button to the Task bar, and not only this but you are lucky enough to get a few more features that come with it.
2. ViStart 8 : This is another outstanding software which I personally recommend as I have personally tried it out in my Windows 8 PC and got a positive result from this with an amazing Start button on my task bar which made it easy for me, and along with this I also got additional features which are cool like the ability to change the skin and much more.
3. Pokki : Up to now we have seen Couple softwares to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8 and trust me the best by far is Pokki, I can say that because many of my Friends are Using Pokki, they Never had any problem with it.
With this it Concludes my list of Softwares to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8, Ifany other good quality Software then feel free to share with us in Comments.
You like the Post? Then Please Share it...